Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blue Scholars - New Song!

I went to Sound Set this year on memorial day weekend in Shakopee, MN. It was a blast. Tons of people.

Anyway, one of the reasons I was so pumped about the show was my favorite group, Blue Scholars. If you haven't heard of them, you should most definitely check them out. They are a duo out of Seattle on their own label, Massline Media, consisting of MC Geologic (or Geo) and DJ/Producer Sabzi. They are both incredible at what they do. I've had the fortune of meeting them a couple of times and they are both awesome, down to earth guys that enjoy talking to you.

Anyway, they haven't dropped an album since Bayani in 2007 (although there have been a couple of EPs), but they performed a new song at Sound Set that is supposed to be coming out on an upcoming EP. I cannot WAIT to hear more from them. This song is dope:

No comments:

Post a Comment